The Okinawa Prefectural Museum is looking for items to display. "Wanted! Okinawa symbolic things and items of the World"
We welcome donations from anyone in sympathy with the project of the new Okinawa Prefectural Museum. Any amount, large or small, will be very much appreciated, from any individual or organization.
(1) we are looking for pictures and videos of Okinawa cultural items and events that passed through various vicissiturdes elsewhere in the world.
Ex. 1. Okinawa Soba made from Pasta
2. Sanshin, the neck is made fo beef bone
3. Okinawan community-sponsored cultural events such as Eisa and Shimshimai festivals.
(2) Anything that’s related Okinawa, imported to your country when immigration.
Ex. 1. a box use bomb box as a substitute for Wardrobe case.
2. A Bottle, for storing of preserves such as miso, made of bombshell (practically air bottle).
3. Dress made of Bashoufu
(3) Do you remeber (or Know) any term of Uchnaaguchi (Okinawan dialects)?
(4) Please let us know any Okinawa cultrual activities or business in your town and country.
Ex. Eisa festivalk, Okinawa immigratin exhibition, Okinawa grocery, etc.
(5) Please let us know anything else Okinawan cultrual customs and items if it remaining in your life.
Thank you for your cooperation!
-Okinawa Prefectual Museum
contact: Kyoko Inafuku firstname.lastname@example.org