*Ground Meat 300g
!! Hisikia contains a lot of iron, calcium, potassium and iodine. It even has 500 times more
calcium compared to milk and 2 times that of kelp. It helpful for anemic conditions but please eat with other vegetables together to absorb iron.!!
* 4 teaspoons of cornstarch
*1 teaspoon of salt
*1 teaspoon of pepper
Mushroom / Japanese radish / Macrophyll / soy sauce
1) Chop onion and carrot and fry them with hizikia.
2) Put the contents from 1), ground meat, tofu, corn starch, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix them by hand until thick.
3) Shape the mixture just like a hamburger and brown in fry pan.
4) Place butter sautéed mushroom, Japanese radish and Macrophyll on a hamburger and sprinkle on some soy sauce. Very, very yummy!!